Home About us Admissions Faculties Research Academics Contact us
· Why choose yangtze university
· Undergraduate admissions
· Graduate admissions
· Exchange students
· Chinese language training
  Contact us
Office of International Exchange & Cooperation
Add: 1 Nanhuan Road Jingzhou Hubei 434023 CHINA
Tel: 0086-716-8060236
Fax: 0086-716-8060514
Email: fao@yangtzeu.edu.cn
Position:Home - Admissions - Exchange students
International students currently in good standing in a comparable undergraduate or graduate program at sister institution of Yangtze University may apply to take one-year courses free of tuition at Yangtze University by completing the International Exchange Student Application. An exchange student should submit all documents listed below as early as possible. 
Application documents are sent better before July 15 for fall semester study or December 15 for spring semester study.
Yangtze University Application Form
Certificate of Attendance/Transcript of Academic Record/recommendation letter
A photocopy of passport
8 paper photos (35×45mm) or Electronic photo
Medical insurance documentation
Physical Examination Record for Foreigners (for more than 6 months study)
Note: Items 1-4 should be completed in the home institution, item 5-6 can be allowed to make either in the home country before their departure or in China after their arrival.
All above items should be submitted to:
Office of International Exchange & Cooperation
Yangtze University
Add: 1 Nanhuan Road Jingzhou Hubei 434023
Tel: 0086-716-8060236
Fax: 0086-716-8060514
Copyright 2008-2014 © COLLEGE OF AGRICULTURE,YANGTZE UNIVERSITY All Rights Reserved
Tel:0716-8066314 Tel:0716-8066167 Tel:0716-8066171